Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Person In The Mirror

I feel different....like a sudden strong wind came in.. blew a part of me away n replaced it with something new. I needed a new place, a new environment, a new liFE so badly. WHat I got wasnt something entirely new. What I got, was my past.I'm on the road,leading to who I was. Funny how THIS time, i could actually walk back to my past. I dont know if its a good or a bad thing. Whatever the case is, as long as it takes me away from my troubles, I'm fine. Be it hanging out at the park where I used to every night, or...hanging out at this....gay bar[first time], goin back to ghetto,goin to try some korean food not knowing how big of a hole it burns your pocket, it really doesnt matter. Once again... i'll just go with the flow.I dont want to think bout anything else. I never should have left my friends. My first priority will always be my first priority. I wouldnt want to change that. What I'm trying to say... is that.... I'm satisfied now, in this moment, I have nothing and i will lose nothing.

What am I supposed to do
With all these blues
Haunting me everywhere
No matter what I do

Watching the candle flicker out
In the evening glow
I can't let go
When will the night be over

Seen a lot of broken hearts
Go sailing by
Phantom ships lost at sea
And one of them is mine

Raising my glass
I sing a toast to the midnight sky
I wonder why
The stars don't seem to guide me

I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name
For what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me

The ghost of you and me
When will it set me free
I hear the voices call
Following footsteps down the hall
Trying to save what's left
Of my heart and soul

I'm sick...and tired of feeling like total pathetic DumbAss.WHY am I STILL mourning? Look at the time..its ticking, Its been so long. Then look at me....who am I now? I'm lost...more than ever.No, im not depressed... i'm... numb. I just realised that I can swing from being a happy camper going out partying one minute to a Mourning pAin in thE ASS DopE. Yes... happy easter...get me an egg if you're nice enough. =) chocolate is good.

No comments: