Friday, December 02, 2005

When Walls Close In

Hey there, its the chubby reporting live from the condo.This darned place finally has internet connection.Sigh... Thursday, ghetto night.Here I am sitting in front of the comp online and later most likely pigging-out in front of CSI.Ghetto was not impossible.But I didnt want to.I couldnt bring myself to go. I felt like a murderer who murdered someone's kid and going back to visit the kid's mother. Its just insanE.For as long as my head holds the memory....I will always be killing myself thinking bout all the stupiD things I've done. Im a mortal, Im human.... im foolish. And for as long as im human, I'll always have to remember that humans dont realise what they've lost until they lost them. Its marvelous what you can do to yourself. Its insane how much damage you actually cause yourself in your lifetime.Comparing with the damage that somEone else could inflict onto you, You can kILL yourself alot more. And we all blame others. Its stupid.But what can I say. Im born in this world, and Im bound to make mistakes.Forgiven or unforgiven, is not the question. Whats done is done. Why would forgiveness of others matter if you cant forgive yourself?

Im babbblingg WAyyy too much shit in the WeEeeE hours of dawn. So what....?? this is solely for my own understanding. .Its amazing how many things I thought about when I have my space. =]

Life is dramatic. Stay away from it.

No comments: