Friday, December 16, 2005

BuRned,Bruised,Bitten

I'm DARk..roasted...bRuiSed and bitten.The chUBby one has just returned from the annual Leo Leadership Camp. What can I say bout it? Personally, I didnt think it went very well. Y..? because I chaired the camp, And I made a little too many mistakes.Probably due to the fact that I wasnt very much interested to run it as well. The participants however, LikEd it. I dont know if that said that during the feedback session to makes us all happy or is that what the truth. Whatever it is, its over and donE with. Next up, Sayonara. Im sorry to say, I've also lost interest in participating in that camp.This is my forth year as committee.3rd year in Games department.But I cant pull out and not give a damn because, just like the Leo camp, im in charge. Hell... what would a camp be if games is like ShIT? I cant just NOT do anything because camp will die...and I dont have the heart to let Sayonara Die.So now...barely recovered from the previous camp...Im about to leave for another. At least this time.. it isnt in some no man's land.Its in civilazation. Wanted to post up some camp pictures.... but camera is not here with me. Another time maybe. As for now... im gonna go look for someone to have dinner with me. Damn SAd la... im home alone on a friday nite.. hahaha.. cya.

No comments: