Sunday, December 04, 2005

Blast You Mind Controlling Mind

Winds of change blows hard. Things that you could never hold on tight enough gets swept away.Theres no room for "What If", no room for "Should have". Its just like a chicken farmer who couldnt watch over his hundreds of chickens and if one dies while crossing the road, its just too bad. Not that I have hundreds of chickens. Just an example. I hate to talk bout certain things. Hate to admit and hate to be reminded...of things I dont wanna remember. Even if the world knows I would never forget.I dont wanna be questionned for the changes in my life, I dont want anyone to point out to me that Im missing.... 10 strands of hair, or im missing a tooth, or anything that I know I wouldnt have again. I know... and Im taking my own time to mourn over it. Im blasting at this poor blog of mine because at 4 in the damn morning, im having these god damn moodswings and fucking voices in my head wouldnt shut the hell up.Maybe if I bang the keyboard alil harder it would shut up, let me go to sleep and have nice dreams.

But right now, when I start to stare at a wall or anything, I start to reminice.Memories play in my head like movies with no stop button.The only button that seems to be working is the RepEAt button. gReat eh? Live with it.Acceptance.Suggestions on what kinda tool I should use to bang my head? how bout frying pan? or electric kettle? or some books....? maybe I could get alil smarter. Sigh, at the mean time.... Im just gonna go to the kitchen n cook some stuff... Holidays make me a piG. GooD nite.

2 comments:

9L9 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
9L9 said...

ermm, sorry had 2 delete earlier post less u might have misinterpreted it to be rude. NEway, nice piece of artwerk on yr blog.