Sunday, November 13, 2005

Pump Up The Crap

Run your fingers through my soul,
for once, just once, feel exactly
what I feel, believe what I believe,
perceive what I perceive,
look, experience, examine and
for once, just once,
understand

Im goin mad in the middle of the night. When the city sleeps and the ghosts in me awakes. Torn apart by the movies playing in my head. The familiar voices that used to fill my life, reminding me of what I dont have anymore. "You win some, you lose some" Everything is always easier said than done. What caused this? Time? Distance? mE?

Im tormenting myself. Then again, its what I always do. I contradict everything that I do. Say I like being alone, but I dont, Say I like being around my friends, But its different.

I hate it when I go out,because, im holding my broken parts together. I hate it when Im alone, because I hate to fall apart. Bet no one thinks of the day, I would start Crumbling down. This is what they call Self-destruction. Not physically though. Physically was much better. Now its worse.

No comments: