Saturday, November 12, 2005

Authority Abuse

Zouk bouncers were apparently abuSing customers. Power and authority changes a person? Suppose so. I dont know how true this story goes, but it is worth reading. It put thoughts in your head.To be more careful when clubbing.It is after all...nOt the safest place on earth.

What do u think of Zouk now?
http://www.zoukabuse.blogspot.com

Malaysian Cops are a uSeless piece of crap force. Like I said, power n authority makes an ASS out of someone. Check out Today's Star newspaper.Page 4 about a chinese housewife. Cops make me SiCK.... If anything were to happen to me, cops are the last people I would go to for help. knowing them, they would probably expect some money given to them b4 doing anything for me. This country is making me sick. More over all these stories coming about makes me even more SicK of Malaysians.I wanna be a proud citizen and go out n say, "IM FROM MALAYSIA" but with all these happenning... u think it is a proud place to live in? mAybE not.

juSt my opinion...others may differ.

No comments: