Saturday, March 07, 2009

Baby Get Shaky After School

There was an earthquake last night in Melbourne. A 4.6 on the Richter scale. Nothing too dangerous but it surely wasnt mild. Buttt.....fortunately  or... unfortunately, I didnt feel anything. We were out of the city, in Ikea buying some furniture. Must have been too busy to feel anything. hmm, would have been nice to be a part of history. Or at least I could say that I've felt an earthquake before. Oh bummer... 

Here... if you want to read more about it....
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25150188-661,00.html



I tear through the walls for you..
It’s you only you, no other...
and though it may seem I’m not with you,
but I’m here...and I wonder....

Wind closes in, there’s a storm above..
Leaves fly away, it’s my love.
Reach and I grab I can’t let you go.
Hand slips away it’s so cold..


Majai - Phoria

No comments: