Thursday, March 05, 2009

And stir within me every source of love.

I'm currently blank... and have been feeling abit blank for awhile now. Cant seem to get my head around things. I feel like I'm walking on a frozen lake, in the middle of winter. It's all frozen solid, you feel safe but yet, at the same time at the back of your head, you keep thinking that its gonna crack. But you still choose to walk on it anyways. And then.... now what?


We're all designers one way or another. Everything begins with a line.

Sometimes, with just a simple stroke or splatter is all it takes to create something beautiful.

Sometimes, beauty needs no words, explanations or conversations.

Finding your major, is like finding a purpose in life.

Finding a passion ,is like finding yourself.


Far other dreams my erring soul employ,
Far other raptures, of unholy joy:
When at the close of each sad, sorrowing day,
Fancy restores what vengeance snatch'd away,
Then conscience sleeps, and leaving nature free,
All my loose soul unbounded springs to thee.
Oh curs'd, dear horrors of all-conscious night!


Eloisa to Abelard by Alexander Pope

No comments: