Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Voices In My Head, Wont Let Me Be.

Yeah yeah.. Monday was the end.... IF I had finished it.. Sigh.. and I thought, by today, I would have been able to throw it all away and go get a drink to let loose. Guess not. Shit....JUSt KILL mE lAaaa...I think I really have suicidal tendencies now. I lost count of how many houRS have I been awake. Maybe it would be easier to just count the number of hours I've slept.... Ok, lets see... marathon began Friday night... but that I slept coz... I was over confident. I THOUGHT I could finish. OK So...rephrase that. Marathon began Saturday night..., I think I slept for... maybe 3 hours. Then Sunday....No sleep at all.Unless you count all the short 15mins-30 mins nap in between rendering...Which probably makes up to an hour or 2. ThEN came Monday...no....not yet. Its Tuesday today right? I've kinda lost my sense of timing. What has been going on in the world? I feel Lost... and I feel 80 coz my backs all aching, not to mention my butt too...

So so so back to my hours of sleep..yeah..... that makes...5? 5 hours in 2 days. Wow...not bad. I'm amazed at myself. haha..*pats self*... Oh ignore me... I'm abit whacked out in the head right now. Its not really processing properly. Ignore the dots too... I dont know why.. but I just felt like putting alot of dots..kinda explains the way my head's working in soME weird way....yeah..er... k... I think its done rendering....back to work. *waves*

No comments: