Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hopping Mad

Is my tone of voice...SO unbelievably difficult to differentiate that it causes confusion and thus misunderstandings and then arguments? Is it so hard to sort out plain comments from AccuSAtions? If it is so, then Im better of not saying anything.mutE! So I wouldnt be a burden when I terasa n get piSsEd.Or better, Dont talk to me, coz you'll never know when, or how or why my body temperature rises.Im insane...you can say.Sensitive? yEah mAybE.Terrible temper? yEAh,maybe tHAt too! Im UnbEliEvable aren't I?

You all think I LIKE having bad/hot/ugly temper? Hell no I dont. It burdens me.I hate it just as much as AnY oF you all hAte it. But what can I do? To everyone else, Im getting piSsEd over things as minor as ABC. But to me, I feel I just cant take it.Keep it in any longer and Im about to be like a balloon trying to fit in 10Kg of water. Maybe try cracking an egg on top of my head sometime,maybe I could make you some fried egg.

Look at me now, Im piSsy and gRumpy at times like tHIS.I should very well be sleeping...or.. eating.Im being a grouch and Im not happy bout it. Im just gonna force myself to bed n hope this will blow over when I wake up.

No comments: