Sunday, January 15, 2006

Balance Of Serious N StupiditY

Results results results....After the Long wait... my results landed safely at me doorstep yesterday.wahaha.. thE joY... the happiness...the relief! lalala... NO FAILS! waHoO! it isnt a very beautiful slip of paper... neither did I pass with FLyiNG rainbow colors. But its good enough for me. Hey.. no fail[s]!! ahahaha.My first in....3 years.Hopefully when I go home later, I'll get a Big biG pressie! nAh...juz kidding...

Anyway, went to Karma last nite for a drink and a VERy belated mini birthday celebration with a friend.Didnt notice Manchester had a match...with Manchester.HOWEVER... it DIDNT turn out so well.Manchester United AGAin,had bad defence thus allowing Manchester City to take OWN the match. 3-1. Im wallowing in my tears man.Meanwhile,ARSENAL, made Middlesbrough hide under their covers coz the match ended in an astounding 7-0 win. INSANE... goD DAmn @#$@!#$!@#$ Arsenal.Depressed. I was so depressed I drank alil too much.Or, it was because I didnt have my dinner before drinking.Killer.

So there... my vEry wonderful,yet not wonderful weekend.Oh btw, Bangkok Jazz is beautiful. Nice place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha. Man Utd sucks. Liverpool all the way. Just wait and watch how Liverpool down Man Utd 7 - 0 next week. =P

Anonymous said...

eyyy!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! wheeeeeee
when i go home cheng yum cha ok??? =D

CHiN said...

derek- eh..ppl win n lose sometimes okAYyy? 7-0?? IMposible. hahaha.goOd luck, if you're gonna bEt =p

Suzz-ThANkS! sure will... when u comin back la?sound system is gettin QuiEt!

Anonymous said...

ahhaha good wat right, getting quiet?? ahhaha =ppp
i'm coming home on 30th april!!!
=DD

Anonymous said...

Yeah i know ppl win and lose sometimes. The difference is between a good team and a bad team is how often they win and how often they lose. Liverpool definitely lost less compared to ManUtd. =)