Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Walking On The Edge!

Friday 20th June

Wooot
woot~~!! Last weekend was seriously a POWER weekend. Friday night, nope, not at Loft, but at Maison for Alex M.O.R.P.H. It was seriously weIrD to have a trance event outside of Zouk, and furthermore, in Maison. But it was all GOOD! His set was surprisingly melodic and euphoric! Which is, the best kind of set for me.

Attendance of the night, Neekee,Yinyi, Nat, William, Jean, Chak, Ben, Bernard,Joel and Kchong. Later on, Mark and friends joined our table as well.

Its been so long since we had a trance night ANYWHERE! so the moment I heard those beats, doesnt even matter what song was playing, I was already hyped up!

yeah, we love trance.... thats our new mascot.....so "CUTE" right....?

They got a picture with the Man of the night. Dont be fooled, he looks normal here, but he's um... kinda heavy on the weight side...hehe...

The view from where we were standing. I think the management should go check up on the pillars supporting that balcony, coz everyone was jumping up and down, it did feel like it was gonna drop. But even if it did!!!, I wouldnt care! I would have died happy anyways. The music was SOOOOO getting to me.... I was close to tears!

seee.... stresss, I couldnt take it. He played, mind circus, SATELLITE!....Walk the edge...zOmg!

I cant get over the night man!

when the night is good, I dont need no alcohol. Natural high is the way to go...........but I drank anyways, and Neekee drove my car back in the end...hehe....*shy*

hahahahahah!! Kchong.....y so serious....?

see, yeah.... natural high. Did I mention that I lost my voice? Like real bad. ahhaah

This is what Walk the edge did to me....

and this was what the man was doing, he was really walking the edge... but I hope that the console didnt crack.hehehe. Thank you Alex MORPH!!!

Saturday 21st June

The following night, was Lapsap at Loft. this is some back to back good shit.

Attendance of the night, yinyi[again], neekee, smalls, dazed, andrew,jeehoe and techdroid. Dont wanna count William, Kchong and Seng in... coz they were at Velvet most of the time. ish....

Mr.Stoner....hohoho can u see which world he's in???

Mr. Drunkard Heng Seng Leng.... who happens to be the casualty of the night.

*shrugs* It was a good night!

Great weekend, great company! Thats the recipe for a Super Weekend!

No comments: