Monday, March 17, 2008

Only Your Desire To Set Me Free

Got caught up in my own thoughts today. I think the whole storyline for my video has gotten into me again. Everything I thought about in the recent few days was about choices and consequences. Choices determines your destiny and it is what makes a person who they are today. Some choices does not solely affects the person who made the decision but affects others around them as well. It could change someone’s lives, hurt people or help people. Those are the things that are applicable in this life. In this life that we are all living in, the life that we can remember. As a Buddhist, We, I believe in karma and reincarnation. So, I cant help but wonder what have I done so bad in the past lives that lead up to where I am today, in this life, in this body. And with that, I also cant help but think about how irrelevant it is to be punished in your next life or in this life, when you dont know what you have done wrong. Because if I dont know my mistakes, I cant fix them, I cant be sorry for it. SO why..?

Life is a journey and choices at crossroads are maps. But why am I here? Have you ever felt the NEED to break free, desperately searching for ways to get out, but in the end, all you have is the ability to look at yourself, throw your own life out the window? Somethings cant be solved by just saying that you WANT to.

No comments: