Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tummy Cravings

Its a Saturday morning....and im craving for Malaysian food. StupiD bro had to come and tell me he had DIM SUM this morning and told me how good it was.AsshoLe!!I want my Siew Mais.I hope the Dim Sum shop still considers me the usual loyal customer of Siew Mais.Coz i havent had some in awhile.Sound Systems...you all know what to do..ehehe.DIM SUM! I dont care man,you all must skip CHuRch for me. =p juSt kidding. Not that I cant live without Malaysian food or anything,just kinda miss it.This place is nice....really.Just that its alil...too old for me.Its like this big retirement center.Maybe when I retire I would move here.haha.For now,KL man.Probably coz all my friends are back home too....after this year,maybe i dont even wanna be back home anymore,coz no one's left. =(

Oh well...the sun's up! i better go warm myself up.Its CoLd today. bye bye

No comments: